Despite the pandemic and the many obstacles that educators (and everyone else) have encountered throughout 2020, CERCLL was busy this year. This video showcases just some of the things that our core team, project directors, and others involved in our projects have done over the course of the year. Thank you to everyone involved!
Do you want to know more? You will find further details about CERCLL and our projects throughout our website: https://cercll.arizona.edu.
If you are looking for specific details about some of the things in the video, consider the links below.
- For the Intercultural Competence Conference, including recordings from that event, see: http://icc.arizona.edu.
- For the Digital Literacies Symposium (L2DL), including recordings of live invited speakers and the pre-recorded digital presentations, see: http://l2dl.arizona.edu.
- For professional development webinars, find details including recordings and other resources on our website here (or head to the playlist where you’ll find the recordings all in one place).
- For the Just in Time projects, see the collection of resources for teaching about antiracism and social justice, the guide for working with texts in online/remote teaching, and the social justice webinars with their additional resources.
- For CLÉ (Cultural Language Exchanges), see the playlist here.