Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- The Summer Professional Development workshops are free this year. Registration is now open! See what's offered here.
- CERCLL is currently seeking posters for Fall's Digital Literacies Symposium. See the CFP.
- CERCLL was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant from the Cyberlearning: Transforming Education program. A closed symposium for Native American educators took place on November 10-11 and was followed by a workshop on the Fort Mohave reservation on the CA/AZ border in February, 2014. There will be a workshop at the UA in Summer 2014 that is open to all educators. See CERCLL's blog entry on the grant for more details.
- CERCLL began partnerships with the Confucius Institute and the Arabic Flagship program at the University of Arizona this Fall. Click here to see details.
The Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language and Literacy (CERCLL) is a Title VI Language Resource Center. We research culture, language and literacy within less commonly taught languages. We also provide educators with teaching resources and opportunities for meaningful professional development.