This is an old revision of the document!
Featured Projects and Resources
- Summer Workshops for Language Educators Join us online or in person to discover creative, effective and innovative teaching techniques. Bring the research supported by CERCLL into your real-world language classroom!
- Multilingual, 2.0?: A Free Symposium Participate in an innovative interdisciplinary conversation about the evolving nature of multilingualism.
- Visit our blog! The Center features news about foreign language education, links to resources created by CERCLL and others, and opinions and personal narratives from teachers, graduate students, researchers and others. Read, comment and make your voice heard!
- Keynote + Plenary Presentations from the 2012 Intercultural Competence Conference Hear the latest research and perspectives on intercultural competence from the leading minds in the field.
- These one- and two-day workshops can help you apply research to your real-world language classroom. Can't make it to Tucson this summer? Attend one of our fully-interactive online workshops!
- The free Multilingual, 2.0? Symposium will take place at the University of Arizona from April 13-15. Don't miss your chance to participate in this innovative interdisciplinary conversation about the evolving nature of multilingualism! Read and comment on presentation abstracts, then register online today.
- CERCLL's Third International Conference on the Development and Assessment of Intercultural Competence is now complete. See the conference website for details on workshops, presenters and sessions from this or previous years.
Multilingual, 2.0? is an international symposium focusing on the evolving nature of multilingualism. Over the course of two-and-a-half days, this interdisciplinary event will foster a conversation between working scholars, teachers, and practitioners from fields including computational and applied linguistics, comparative literature, border studies, second language acquisition, history, film, sociolinguistics, phonology, translation studies, language policy, and anthropology.
The Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language and Literacy (CERCLL) is a Title VI Language Resource Center. We research culture, language and literacy within less commonly taught languages. We also provide educators with teaching resources and opportunities for meaningful professional development.
Time: Oct 22nd, 9:00AM US/Arizona - 4:00PM, Oct 22, 2016