Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2012 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- Now accepting registrations for the 2014 Intercultural Competence Conference! Registration details are here, complete with a link to the online registration form.
- Abstracts and biographical statements for the keynote and plenary speakers and for the pre- and post-conference workshops at the 2014 Intercultural Competence conference are available online as well (click each to view). The list of presentations to be made at the conference (excluding workshops) is also online.
- CERCLL is offering a free workshop on Innovative Technology in the Language Classroom with the University of Arizona's Arabic Flagship program on December 14th, 2013. See the details.
- CERCLL was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant from the Cyberlearning: Transforming Education program. A closed symposium for Native American educators will take place on November 10-11, followed by a workshop in Summer 2014 that is open to all educators. See CERCLL's blog entry on the grant for more details.
The Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language and Literacy (CERCLL) is a Title VI Language Resource Center. We research culture, language and literacy within less commonly taught languages. We also provide educators with teaching resources and opportunities for meaningful professional development.