Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- CERCLL's Summer 2016 Professional Development Workshop Series, Texts Across Contexts: Teaching Foreign Languages and Cultures, will take place May 31 - June 10. Find the details here.
- CERCLL's L2 Digital Literacies (L2DL): A Hybrid Symposium on Research and Practice will take place jointly with AZ-CALL on October 3-8, 2016, online and in Tucson. See the CFP here; digital presentation proposals are due May 23rd. The inaugural event was held in 2014 and that symposium's website–with archived posters and in-person presentation videos are available here.
- The Spring 2016 Language Teaching Symposium (LaTeS) took place on April 9th with presenter Brenda Gaver, a finalist for ACTFL's 2016 Language Teacher of the Year. Details are here. Save the dates for the next two LaTeS: October 22, 2016, with Jennifer Wortzell (Arizona Language Teacher of the year) and April 8, 2017, with Toni Theisen (2013 ACTFL President and the 2009 ACTFL Teacher of the Year).
- The 16 Language Resource Centers recently created a publication that showcases the resources being created to promote and improve the teaching and learning of foreign languages in the current cycle of Title VI funding. Download the Language Resource Centers brochure [PDF]
- CERCLL was awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here.