Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- CFP: Sixth International Conference on Intercultural Competence, Intercultural Competence and Mobility: Virtual and Physical, proposal submission deadline May 22, 2017. (2016's Fifth International Conference on Intercultural Competence took place in January. See the 2016 conference website for details.The keynote presentation–Fred Dervin (University of Helsinki)–and most of the other livestreamed presentations are on CERCLL's YouTube channel).
- Registration is open for the Spring 2017 Language Teaching Symposium (LaTeS): April 8 with Toni Theisen (2013 ACTFL President and the 2009 ACTFL Teacher of the Year), Activating Communication: Designing Learning and Creating Meaningful Assessments. Details are here.
- CERCLL's Summer 2017 Professional Development Workshop Series is on Visual, Media and Digital Literacies, May 30 to June 9. There is a competition for travel scholarships (applications due April 17).
- CERCLL's L2 Digital Literacies (L2DL): A Hybrid Symposium on Research and Practice took place jointly with AZ-CALL from September 30 to October 8, 2016, online and in Tucson. Recorded and digital presentations are available here.
Time: Apr 8th, 9:00AM US/Arizona - 4:00PM, Apr 8, 2017