Featured Projects and Resources
- Professional development archive Presentations and teaching materials from past CERCLL workshops are available free online. Visit our professional development archives!
- Get our newsletter and hear about CERCLL events first! Join our News & Resources contact list to learn about upcoming events, get access to resources created by CERCLL projects and hear the latest news related to CERCLL and other Language Resource Centers!
- Videos from ICC 2014 and more! See the latest research and perspectives on language education, intercultural competence and related topics.
- Registration is open for the 2016 Intercultural Competence Conference–with keynote presenter Fred Dervin (University of Helsinki)–taking place in January, 2016. See details about the conference here.
- The 16 Language Resource Centers recently created a publication that showcases the resources being created to promote and improve the teaching and learning of foreign languages in the current cycle of Title VI funding. Access it here [PDF]
- CERCLL's most recent professional development events took place in October with a workshop by Nicole Naditz, ACTFL's language teacher of the year at CERCLL's LaTeS: Language Teacher Symposium, and in a summer series of workshops funded by a Flagship Teacher Training Workshop grant, Innovative Technologies for Advanced Language and Cultural Learning.
- CERCLL's Digital Literacies in and beyond the L2 Classroom Symposium took place October 6-11, 2014, online and in Tucson. The symposium website–with archived posters–can be viewed here. Videos are now available from the in-person portion of the Digital Literacies Symposium as well, including Richard Kern's keynote presentation, a series of roundtable presentations, and an update on the state of the digital literacies field. Access them here.
- CERCLL was awarded four more years of funding as a Language Resource Center (LRC) by the U.S. Department of Education, with activities planned through 2018. For a short description of each of the new projects, click here.